Why the detox diets when our own bodies have organs that are designed specifically for this process?
Sometimes, our lives get too stressful for our own bodies to handle, so that can disrupt our natural body mechanism to remove toxins efficiently.
These three diets sourced from reputable detox retreats will help you remove the toxins from your body. It will bring the ability of your body once again to function normally.
3 Day Detox Plan
For this detox plan, it is recommended to eat clean food and drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice for three days straight. You will mainly consume superfoods like ginger or spirulina and healthy fats only.
This routine is the same for all three days.
- First, you start with one cup of cleansing juice. The juice is made of carrots, lemon, green apple, and beetroot.
- For breakfast, you will have a smoothie made of celery stalk, pineapple, spirulina, almond milk, banana, and spinach.
- For lunch, you will have a salad consisting of avocado, broccoli, parsley, brown rice, and walnuts.
- Then you will have another cup of cleansing juice.
- You can have a snack whenever you feel hungry. It is a mix of almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts soaked overnight.
- For dinner, have a soup made from broccoli or beetroot.
5 Day Detox Plan
For this detox plan, avoid these types of foods: dairy, corn, caffeine, refined sugar, eggs, and alcohol for five days straight.
For all days, you will start with warm lemon water first thing in the morning.
For Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Breakfast: Green smoothie
- Lunch: Salad and kelp noodles
- Dinner: Roasted vegetables and salmon
- Snack: Nuts and seeds
For Tuesday and Thursday
- Breakfast: Sweet potato
- Lunch: Tuna salad
- Dinner: Roasted chicken and rice
- Snack: Nuts and seeds
7 Day Detox Plan
For this seven-day detox plan, you should concentrate on a few key food types.
You should eliminate sugar and alcohol, hydrate, eat lots of vegetables, and every meal should be rich in proteins and fiber. Also, avoid sodium.
For Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Breakfast: White egg omelet. Pour a cup of a mix of onion, tomatoes, and spinach. Add herbs and spices.
- Snack: Raw almonds and two dried apricots.
- Lunch: Spaghetti with spinach and mushrooms.
- Snack: Smoothie made of carrots and cucumber mixed with hummus.
- Dinner: Tuna steak with vegetables.
For Tuesday and Thursday.
- Breakfast: Avocado toast with a hard-boiled egg.
- Snack: Smoothie made of spinach, chia seeds, and a banana.
- Lunch: Chicken breasts with potato fries.
- Snack: Celery stalks topped with peanut butter.
- Dinner: Pork kebabs.
For Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast: Oatmeal cooked in almond milk mixed with berries, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Snack: Clementine with a hard-boiled egg.
- Lunch: Tuna Salad with olives, salsa, low-fat mayonnaise, and lime juice.
- Snack: Yoghurt with pomegranate seeds.
- Dinner: Grilled lamb and vegetables.
These detox plans are created for beginners used in some of the most popular detox retreats out there. You can go with any of these plans. We suggest you start with the three-day detox plan and go from there.
Also, start at the weekend, so you have enough time to prepare. These detox plans are created to help you detoxify your body and energize your mind.
Keep in mind to examine the foods carefully and remove the ones that you may be allergic to or have some type of intolerance.